Thursday, July 12, 2012

Needless to say, I've been crafting, just not blogging about it.

So, most of these pictures probably aren't the best quality because they are from my phone and usually at night when I finish my project.   Hopefully you'll still be able to see all that I have been doing!




These are barefoot sandals for little babies.  I was gonna try and get pictures of them on a baby foot tonight but the baby was a bit fussy so it didn't happen. :(


Mirror I originally bought for me to put in the house somewhere but it's going in my craft booth for people to see themselves in the hat their going to buy from me! :D


The scrapbook page I did for Scrapbooking Club





This hat goes with the sweater that is down below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)